Dependable Local Pool Service for Lake Magdalene & Tampa
Welcome to Sunny Pool Care, where pool owners of Lake Magdalene & Tampa save time & enjoy their pool again with our weekly pool service plans. Being a family founded business with multiple generations of experience allows us to keep our mission straightforward - provide the most meticulous & reputable workmanship in the Lake Magdalene, FL area. We understand how large of an investment your backyard pool is and want to safeguard it from costly repairs caused by neglect. Let Sunny Pool Care bring out the best in your pool and enable you to enjoy it more all year. Our passion is to give all pool owners a delightful pool setting free from stress and service headaches. Our work is backed by our one of a kind Pool Service Guarantee.
For Lake Magdalene Pool Owners we Created a Full & Partial Pool Service Plan
For customers who have a spa attached to your inground pool, all pool service prices calculated will include your spa and this can affect the total monthly pricing.
Supporting Lake Magdalene Pools in 23 Maintenance Points
Every week one of our reliable Lake Magdalene pool technicians will perform these tasks and checks:
- Salt Content - maintained on saltwater pools
- TA (Total Alkalinity) - retain Stabilize the pH with sodium bi-carbonate.
- Chlorine - retain Disinfect the pool water.
- Cyanuric Acid (Stabilizer / Conditioner) - assess Adjusting to the total amount.
- Calcium Hardness (Water Hardness) - assess
- pH Factor - retain Adjusting pool water acidity.
- Water Temperature Check - assess
- Saturation Index (Calcium Precipitation Point) - assess
- Total Chlorine (includes chloramines) - retain
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) - assess Finding impurities in your pool water.
- Chloramines - retain
- Monthly DE filter backwashing, weekly sand filters backwashing
- Pump strainer baskets (checked & emptied)
- Sweep finger screen / wall screen debris bags (checked & emptied)
- Sweep finger screen / wall screen: inspected
- Sweep finger screen / wall screen (cleared and checked)
- Skimmer baskets (checked & emptied)
- Valves adjusted Examined and adjusted to improve circulation.
- Weekly hose vacuum *
- Brush walls and steps
- Net pool surface and pool bottom *
- Brush spa
- Weekly Leaf Vacuum / Venturi *
* Full Pool Service Plan Only
All Pool Cleanings Backed by our Satisfaction Guarantee
The peace of mind of every Lake Magdalene pool owner is important to us. Learn More »
Swimming Pool Equipment Repairs
We also provide pool repair services to Lake Magdalene customers. We can service and repair your valves, motors, timers, filters and pumps. For most repairs we charge a diagnosis fee of $99 which will be applied towards any approved pool equipment repairs. More information about our repair services.
Sunny Pool Care is a full service company, so we can handle anything else your pool needs, such as filter cleanings, equipment repairs, acid washes and leak detection.
Our Lake Magdalene Coverage
Ready to Enjoy your Pool More?
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you and your swimming pool. Our company stands behind our pool plans with our Pool Service Guarantee.